“Together, we are able to give our patients top-of-the-line therapy and treatment for injuries and wellness needs,” says Dr. Cary.
Dr. Cary has a Bachelor of Science degree in Human Biology, a Doctorate in Chiropractic, and is certified in multiple disciplines: Chiropractic Sports Physician, Nutritional Counseling, Trigenics Myoneural Therapy, and Neurokinetic Therapy.
He also has completed numerous continuing education courses, including: sports injury assessment and prevention, medical documentation, auto collision injuries, functional movement, and rehabilitation.
His credentials include:
- Arizona board-certified Chiropractic Physician
- Arizona board-certified in Physiotherapy
- Northwestern University of Health Sciences B.S. in Human Biology
- Northwestern University of Health Sciences Doctorate of Chiropractic
- Certified by the National University for Health Sciences as a Chiropractic Sports Physician
- Registered as a Trigenics Practitioner by the Trigenics Institute
- Certifed by Northwestern University of Health Sciences in Nutritional Counseling
Whether it’s manual therapy, injury, movement re-education, or strength training, Dr. Cary is dedicated to finding which specific treatment works for each patient.
“We help them reduce their pain levels and ultimately, live healthier, active lifestyles.” – Dr. Cary
Dr. Cary enjoys spending his free time with his lovely wife, Sheri, of 22 years and their three boys, Ashton, Camden, and Keaton.