Hypoallergenic Cookbook: Baby Portabella and Buckwheat Sauté
This is another recipe from our hypoallergenic meal plan.
Baby Portabella and Buckwheat Sauté
- 4 cups baby portabella mushrooms, sliced
- 4 cups cooked buckwheat
- ½ large onion, diced
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- Boil 4 cups of water. Add 2 cups of buckwheat, reduce heat, and cover. Simmer for 15 mins. Fluff the buckwheat with a fork and set aside.
- Sauté minced garlic and diced onion in 2 tablespoons olive oil. Add the baby portabella mushrooms and continue to sauté.
- Add the buckwheat until all ingredients are mixed thoroughly.