Joint Pain Therapy Options
By Causenta Wellness
Do you love playing golf? Going for a morning jog? Sitting on the floor and playing with your grandkids?
If you suffer from joint pain or arthritis, these favorite pastimes can quickly become a thing of the past. Don’t let that happen to you! There are ways to increase your range of motion when you suffer from arthritis or joint pain.
At Causenta, our expert team of physicians, physical and exercise therapists, PhDs, nutritionists, nurses, and highly trained technicians works together to create customized wellness plans for each of our arthritis and joint pain patients.
How is your pain getting in the way?
We really get to know each person: What do you miss doing? How has your pain affected your quality of life? What have you already tried?
We also work to understand what is happening inside each person’s body: What is the underlying cause of your joint pain? How do your genetics play a role? Can we change a few simple habits to make big changes in your quality of life?
There are many solutions to help you feel better
For arthritis and joint pain patients looking to increase their range of motion, the team at Causenta recommends strategies for treatment that do not necessarily involve taking medication.
“We offer innovative solutions and technology-based treatments that can significantly increase range of motion and decrease or eliminate joint pain for people in one or two sessions depending on what they choose to do,” says Causenta Founder & CEO Dr. Tom Incledon.
“And, I know from personal experience that these tools and strategies work because I’ve tested them all on myself and, as a weightlifter, I have dealt with joint pain for years.”
One of Dr. Tom’s favorite new therapies is the use of exosomes. “I think this is really promising for people wanting to increase range of motion and eliminate pain,” he says.
“It’s great because exosomes actually allow the body to heal itself from the inside, which brings true and lasting results to people who have arthritis and joint pain.”
Exosomes are essentially bubbles that house messenger RNA, which is a material that tells cells what to do. This gives exosomes the power to tell other cells how to heal themselves.
Exosomes show great promise in treating joint diseases, including osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteonecrosis (a disease caused by reduced blood flow to bones in the joints that prevents new bone from being generated), and other similar joint pain conditions.
They are an effective therapy for joint pain and arthritis treatment because of their small size, stability, biologically active content, and ability to be used with specific targeting as a natural delivery system.
At Causenta, we are committed to researching and finding effective state-of-the-art treatments to improve quality of life for our patients.
In the case of arthritis and joint pain, we have found and employ several technology tools that boost results in arthritis and joint pain patients looking to improve their range of motion and decrease pain.
These methods are noninvasive and can have positive secondary effects for overall wellness, such as protein synthesis and growth factor secretion.
Protein synthesis is a fundamental biological process. During protein synthesis, cells generate new proteins.
Growth factors, which are commonly considered to be a subset of cytokines, refer to certain proteins that have specific jobs, including: stimulating cell growth, differentiation, survival, and tissue repair.
Both protein synthesis and growth factor secretion begin during the healing process that deep penetrating lasers catalyze, further enhancing the effectiveness of the treatment to improve range of motion for arthritis and joint pain patients.
A few of these tools are:
- ARPWave: Designed for patients who are experiencing joint pain, treatment with ARPWave can provide relief quickly and effectively. This tool sends an electrical signal into the body alleviating pain and discomfort. ARPWave can be used on arthritis and joint pain patients who have an injury or who suffer from chronic joint paint and limited range of motion.
- Laser System by Chattanooga Group: This advanced laser system helps to reduce pain and inflammation in a variety of places in the body. It is noninvasive and painless. The machine can be customized before each treatment based on an arthritis or joint pain patient’s needs. The highly skilled technician sets up the laser’s controls based on these specific parameters to best alleviate joint pain symptoms and bring healing, including improving range of motion. While patients may require more than one session with this technology tool, the system can be customized for each treatment as patient needs change.
- Laser System: This laser system varies slightly from the one mentioned above. Its effectiveness come from a powerful infrared light that is slightly pink and hard to see. The heat and light energy of the machine penetrates deep into the body providing joint pain relief and beginning a process of internal repair. Patients will feel the warmth of the laser and know that it is doing its job. Patients report feeling better and having an improved range of motion from this arthritis and joint pain treatment after one five-minute session.
At Causenta, we believe that without healthy habits and general wellness, no treatment will be as effective as it should be. We also believe that you have to take a holistic approach to feeling your best. So, while our customized plans include specific targeted treatments for improving range of motion in arthritis and joint pain patients, they also include general wellness strategies.
- Nutrition: Eating a diet full of healthy foods, including a variety of colorful fruits and vegetables is key to overall wellness. Eating well can also help you maintain a healthy weight, which can positively effect your range of motion and decrease pressure on your joints.
- Exercise: Staying active will allow your joints to stay flexible, especially following treatment. It’s important to know which types of exercise will prevent further joint pain and damage. Our exercise and physical therapists can help you develop a regimen that fits your lifestyle, goals, and takes into account your arthritis or joint pain condition.
- Sleep: Your body needs time to rest and repair itself every single day. Getting an adequate amount of quality sleep is key to feeling your best and ensuring that treatments you undergo have a chance to take effect.
If you are interested in learning how the team at Causenta can help you improve your range of motion, contact us today for a 30-minute consultation. We look forward to helping you overcome joint pain caused by arthritis, injury, or other condition and getting back to things you love most!