More Info About the Pulse XL Pro
By Causenta Wellness
We’ve all been there. You have a fun day planned with the family. A visit to the zoo, followed by a picnic in the park and time to throw a Frisbee around. But you have a headache or unexpectedly get a stomach virus and have to miss out on all the fun and memory-making. You are sad, but thankful it was a one-time thing.
For people with chronic pain and inflammation, missing like that is all too frequent. Improving their quality of life is always top of mind. No one wants to be constantly stuck on the sidelines watching friends and family enjoying day-to-day activities.
It’s time for chronic suffering to end
The good news is that thanks to technology, people with chronic pain and inflammation can feel better with a non-medication, non-invasive treatment. That’s right, no medicine, no surgery, just a technology tool that can help people feel significantly better after just one treatment session.
The device is called the Pulse XL Pro. It is an example of a technology known as pulsed electromagnetic field therapy, aka PEMFT for short. Dr. Tom Incledon, Founder & CEO of Causenta, really likes this device because it has a wide variety of uses.
“We can control the magnetic field pretty precisely in a number of ways with this device,” he says. “We can control time, frequency of pulses, and the magnetic strength.”
Where is your pain?
With the 19 different customization settings allowed on the machine interface and the various types of attachments that can be placed on the body, Causenta’s experienced care team can really treat any part of the body with the Pulse XL Pro tool, which is made in America.
Generally speaking, this technology helps to eliminate inflammation in the body leading to decreased pain for patients, faster recovery after injury or surgery, and move significantly better.
What’s the science behind pulsed electromagnetic field therapy?
Well, part of the science behind humans is that our bodies have naturally occurring magnetic and electric fields found in the molecules.
Researchers believe that if parts of your magnetic field are out of balance, it can lead to certain health concerns or problems. So, when you apply a magnetic field to your body, it can help get your natural system back in order and get you feeling better.
NASA scientists were involved in the early stages of research and development of these types of pulse electromagnetic field therapies.
How does it work?
The Pulse XL Pro sends pulsed energy waves to targeted areas of the body. These waves then move through cells in damaged regions stimulating healing in those cells. Unlike X-rays, the waves emitted by PEMFT machines are completely safe and do not have any harmful side effects even after repeated exposure.
If you have a pacemaker, insulin pump, cochlear implant, stent, or other metal device implanted in your body, you should avoid pulse electromagnetic field therapy as it can interfere with these devices.
You should also refrain from treatment with a PEMFT machine if you are pregnant as it can harm the fetus.
You should also consult a doctor before undergoing PEMFT treatment if you have a history of seizures.
Pulsed electromagnetic field therapy for …
- Athletes: Athletes can accelerate results and reach performance goals in optimum time with PEMFT. This ranges from pain relief and injury recovery to improved range of motion. Regular use can also boost mental clarity and all-day energy.
- Back pain: Because there are so many potential harmful side effects with back surgery, a good solution for early intervention for back pain is PEMFT. It can be helpful for those experiencing acute pain, as well as those with chronic issues.
- Brain function and depression: This technology can be used to target pain response centers in the brain. Research shows it may also repair tissue in the brain and adjust brain frequency functions, helping calm inflamed and overactive brain function. There is some evidence that these effects can help to alleviate depression in some patients. This treatment for depression involves delivering repetitive magnetic pulses, so it’s called repetitive TMS or rTMS. It is often used as a strategy after other treatments have not been successful.
- Headaches: Studies show that when used at low frequency, pulse electromagnetic field therapy can help reduce migraines in those who suffer from the condition. It can reduce the effects and, in some cases, prevent the onset of migraines.
- Joint pain: For those with osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and gout, the Pulse XL Pro can decrease inflammation in the affected joints thus reducing pain and improving mobility. The tool can be applied to the knees, elbows, hands, feet, and more.
There is ongoing research being conducted in the cancer community to see if PEMFT might have any therapeutic characteristics, but it is not an FDA-approved treatment for cancer.
Pulsed electromagnetic field therapy is also thought to help with immune function, circulation, and sleep. Additionally, it is FDA-approved (and has been for 25 years) in treating:
- Bone healing
- Post-surgical pain and healing
Because pulsed electromagnetic therapy is natural, it can be used as part of an on-going wellness plan.
When you are proactive and take control of your health, you can eliminate pain, reduce inflammation, and increase mobility – helping you feel better day-to-day.
It can also decrease your risk of developing diseases and make it easier to achieve your performance goals through its stimulation of the body’s cells to repair themselves.
Pulsed electromagnetic therapy can be used on a wide variety of patients for a myriad of reasons.
If you are interested in learning more about a customized wellness program, including access to our state-of-the-art technology tools such as the Pulse XL Pro, schedule a 30-minute consultation today.
When you complete your form, please be sure to give us all pertinent information so that we can best support your needs from the start. Our caring team is looking forward to helping you reduce pain and inflammation and get back to enjoying life!