Details of this technology: Whole body densitometry to determine body composition (fat vs. lean). Similar in principle to underwater weighing, the BOD POD measures body mass (weight) using a very precise scale, and volume by sitting inside the BOD POD. Our team developed a signature protocol and has been providing the most accurate measurement of body composition in the market.
Who should use this technology and why:
- Athletes and patients who want to accurately measure current body fat.
- Athletes and patients who are looking to understand how the body changes overtime.
I'm not an athlete. Why should I care?
Your typical doctor office will give little importance to the accurate body composition of patients when prescribing medicine or adjusting dosages overtime.
This device allows us to monitor body's changes and adjust to your individual needs accordingly. It's a very important part of the personalized approach we do. We never give patients more than what they need.
At Causenta, we monitor your body's changes and adjust your medicine to your individual needs accordingly.
KEEP UP WITH CAUSENTA
Receive updates about how well our patients are doing.Get the latest news in medical technology, strength training, exercise, and nutrition.
- What do Ulysses S. Grant, Sammy Davis, Jr., and George Harrison have in common?May 20, 2019 - 11:09 am
- I eat mostly salty food and barely any fruits or vegetables. Am I putting myself at risk for developing stomach cancer?May 14, 2019 - 3:15 pm
- I’ve had a stuffy nose for months. Could it be cancer?May 14, 2019 - 3:03 pm