Emsella - 6 sessions
About this technology: Essentially, this is a super comfortable chair that uses high-intensity electromagnetic field (similar to an MRI) to activate motor neurons in the pelvic floor. EMSella is the first device of its kind and is FDA-approved.
Years ago, at Causenta we incorporated electromagnetic fields as a part of our medical protocol for patients who need to gain core strength, core alignment and others. We are so excited that our patients can now sit on the chair and our trained medical staff is now able to monitor the data through computerized system. This is a breakthrough technology found in very few medical clinics in the country. This equipment has quickly become one of the favorites among the patients here at Causenta. They look forward to the EMsella sessions.
Who should use EMsella?
- Woman looking to treat urinary incontinence and vaginal laxity.
- Patients who are suffering from spinal cord injuries and other conditions in the lower back or pelvis area of the body.
- Athletes who want to gain core strength fast and safe.
We combine Emsella with powerful pelvic exercises and additional therapies.
We provide a very specialized and unique protocol to ensure results.
We have been using electromagnetic fields for years and we didn't just buy a piece of equipment and read the instruction manual. We know what we are doing!
Finally, we are not a spa. We are a medical facility and are as regulated as other medical clinics out there!
$1800 In stock
KEEP UP WITH CAUSENTA
Receive updates about how well our patients are doing.Get the latest news in medical technology, strength training, exercise, and nutrition.
- What do Ulysses S. Grant, Sammy Davis, Jr., and George Harrison have in common?May 20, 2019 - 11:09 am
- I eat mostly salty food and barely any fruits or vegetables. Am I putting myself at risk for developing stomach cancer?May 14, 2019 - 3:15 pm
- I’ve had a stuffy nose for months. Could it be cancer?May 14, 2019 - 3:03 pm