POWER FIBER is a combination of natural fibers derived from fruits, vegetables, roots, seeds and tree extracts with added friendly bacteria and prebiotics. This product was designed with the Paleolithic diet in mind – the diet of our ancestors that our physiology may be most adapted to. Therefore, it is free of non-paleolithic food extracts such as grains (wheat, oat and rice bran) and legumes (peas, beans and soy fibers).
Promotes proper intestinal function and bowel movement – may alleviate occasional constipation and diarrhea
Supports appetite regulation by increasing bulk and aiding a healthy rate of digestion
Supports healthy glucose and insulin levels by assisting healthy stomach emptying and the appropriate passage of food throughout the intestines
Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels
Promotes a healthy gastrointestinal system by helping to maintain a suitable environment of friendly bacteria in the gut
Assists with healthy detoxification
Supports proper weight management
Contains 12 different types of fiber and none of the allergenic proteins or harsh, irritating components commonly found in other fiber products
Soluble fiber – attracts and dissolves in water, turning into a gel-like substance that helps to regulate the rate of digestion and, in turn, helps with satiety (feeling “satisfied” or appropriately full after a meal). Soluble fiber is very hard to obtain through the diet.
Insoluble fiber – the basis of most plant-based products. Insoluble means that it does not dissolve in water, but rather stays intact throughout the digestive system. This type of fiber is considered gut-healthy, because it adds bulk to the diet and helps support healthy bowel function.
Fibregum tan – a prebiotic from the popular acacia tree. Prebiotics support the growth of friendly bacteria.
Probiotics – Lactobacillus and bifidus strains help maintain a healthy gut
Guaranteed purity – free of toxic contaminants
No artificial sweeteners, flavors or colors
Mixes well and tastes great!
How to Take
- Take 5 grams (approx. 2 tsp.) in water per day, as directed by your health care practitioner.
- Consume extra water when taking POWER FIBER to help support the healthy movement of fiber through the intestines.
- Increase dose slowly to allow the body time to adjust the higher levels of fiber.
- Do not take at the same time as any prescription medications.
KEEP UP WITH CAUSENTA
Receive updates about how well our patients are doing.Get the latest news in medical technology, strength training, exercise, and nutrition.
- What do Ulysses S. Grant, Sammy Davis, Jr., and George Harrison have in common?May 20, 2019 - 11:09 am
- I eat mostly salty food and barely any fruits or vegetables. Am I putting myself at risk for developing stomach cancer?May 14, 2019 - 3:15 pm
- I’ve had a stuffy nose for months. Could it be cancer?May 14, 2019 - 3:03 pm